当前位置 :
《一天》的经典台词
更新时间:2022-07-02 19:52:31

哪会有那么糟

《一天》的经典台词

Look, Im sure its not a complete disaster.

伦敦已经把我吞没了

Londons swallowed me up.

我还妄想大展身手 到头来还不是默默无闻

I thought Id make a difference,but no one knows Im here.

听着 梅花香自苦寒来

Listen, listen. Nothing truly good was ever easy.

谁说的

Who said that?

You did.

我说过吗 真讨厌 抱歉我又跟你抱怨了

Did I? Thats annoying. Im sorry for moaning.

如果我能给你一份礼物

If I could just give you one gift,

给你余生的一份礼物 你知道我要给你什么吗

all right, one gift for the rest of your life, do you know what Id give you?

自信

Confidence.

这个是什么时候纹的

Ive not seen this before.

哪个 这个吗 在泰国纹的 太极图

What, that? I got that in Thailand. Its a yin-yang.

看着跟路标似的

Looks like a road sign.

是吗 它表示矛盾的完美统一

Yeah, well, it means The perfect union of opposites.

我看是表示穿上袜子

It means Wear some socks.

你也可以当模特 产品目录上那种

You could be a model. For a catalog or something.

我想说 从人体自然科学角度来看 我们对彼此可不是一无所知

Im just saying that were not entirely unknown to each other from a physical point of view.

拉倒吧 迪特

Drop it, Dex.

你知道吗 毕业那天晚上 来嘛 回忆一下

Well, you know, that night after graduation. Come on, you must remember.

不 全当是意外 忘了吧

No. Blanked it out like a car crash.

我没忘

Well, I havent.

说真的 只要我闭上眼睛 就仿佛还能看到你站在那里 沐浴着黎明的曙光

In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.

别说了

Please dont.

一边走过来 一边脱工作服

Provocatively unclasping your dungarees as you walk over to me.

我没穿工作服

I was not wearing dungarees.

想起来了 是吗

So you do remember, huh?

拜托 艾玛 顺其自然 别想太多 活在当下

Oh, come on, Em. Be spontaneous. Be reckless. Live for the moment!

时机早就过去了

I think our moments passed.

我迟些再看吧

Perhaps Ill watch it later.

现场秀节目总会有意外

The live show is always a bit patchy.

你为什么一定要用那种语调说话 算了 这些和我也没什么关系

I dont understand why you have to use that voice,but then I suppose I just dont care for this sort of thing.

那样能吸引青少年 他们从酒吧回家后会看

Its just a bit of fun for kids. They just watch it after the pub.

你的意思是我喝的太少了

You mean Im not drunk enough?

没 没这意思

No, its not that.

说实在的 姑娘们在笼子里跳舞 有什么好看的

You know, honestly, Dexter. Dancing girls in cages. Is this what its come to?

我只是主持而已 不过是达到目的的手段

I just host it. Its a means to an end, thats all.

达到什么目的? 我们总是告诉你想做什么就去做

But to what end? We always said you could do anything you wanted.

好吧 你们想让我做什么

Fine. What do you want me to do?

-做点好事 -这就不错 我只是在做应该做的事 我就能做这些了

-Something good. -It is good. I just do what Im told. Look, this is what I can do.

抱歉 吃药让我容易发脾气 我需要躺下休息一下 晚上就好了

Im sorry. The medication makes me ratty. I just need a little lie-down. Ill be better tonight.

是啊 其实 我今晚要出席个首映式

Yeah, you know, um...Actually, Ive got this premiere thingy tonight.

真对不起 我不能错过 是《侏罗纪公园》的首映

Look, Im sorry. I cant miss it. Its Jurassic Park.

儿子 帮我一下

Im afraid Im going to need some help.

你还好吗 搂着我脖子

Are you all right? Here, put your arm around me.

好的 没事吗

All right. All right?

真的没事吗

Are you all right?

没事

Yes.

用不用给你拿点什么 水还是酒

Can I get you anything? Water? Dry martini?

几点了

What time is it?

六点一刻

Quarter past 6:00.

我打了个盹

Yeah, I must have dozed off.

你就在家待这么一会儿 你爸有点生你的气

Im afraid youve missed our day. Your fathers a little angry with you.

那我今晚不走了

Look, Ill stay tonight.

不 走吧

No. You go.

你们爷俩吵架 没什么好看的

No pleasure for me watching you and your father snarling at each other.

我能直说吗

Can I speak frankly?

一定要吗

Do you have to?

我有这个特权

I think its my prerogative.

我知道你想成为一个好男人

I know that youre going to be a fine man.

体面 有爱心 有修养

Decent, loving, accomplished.

不过我觉得你还差一点

But I dont think youre there yet.

现在呢 我担心 你再也变不好了

And right now, well, I worry that youre not very nice anymore.

我无话可说

Well, theres nothing I can say to that.

什么也不用说

There is nothing you have to.

我不想和你吵

Im not going to argue with you.

清醒以后把你的车开走

You can come and collect your car when youre sober.

你开玩笑吧 我是说 你不能没收我的车钥匙

Youre being ridiculous. I mean, you cannot confiscate my car key.

你竟敢侮辱我的智商

Do not dare to insult my intelligence!

你妈那么爱你 你明明知道

Now your mother loves you very much. You know that.

说不定什么时候她就...

But for whatever time she has left to her...

如果今后还是这副样子来看你妈

If you ever, ever come to see your mother in this state again,

我连大门都不会让你进

I will not let you in the house.

直接把门摔在你的脸上 现在 走

I will close the door in your face. Now...Go.

你不在家啊 刚想起来 你今晚有个约会

Youre not there. I just remembered youre on a hot date tonight.

我打的太晚了 收到留言后给我回电好吗

Im too late. Okay, can you call me when you get this?

我想找个人说说话 不是找个人 就想和你说

Its just I need to speak to someone. Not someone. You.

艾玛 你听到的时候 能不能找个出租车 我来付车费

Em, when you hear this, can you just get in a cab? And Ill pay.

你也可以留下来过夜 睡沙发上之类的

Maybe you could even stay over, you know, on the sofa or something?

我只是要见见你 求你了 能不能过来一趟

I need to just see you. Please, can you just come over?

我是车祸节目国王

Im the king of car crash television.

但是你还是国王啊 很不错啊

But youre the king of it. Thats good.

照片下标注着 令人厌恶

Caption under photo, odious.

你为什么不能来

Why cant you come again?

因为我要工作

Because Im working.

我可以派车去接你

Ill send a car to come and pick you up.

迪特 我去不了

Dex, I cant.

我知道 对不起

I know, and Im sorry.

只是有你在的时候 我才很安心

我查吗专稿内容,转载请注明出处
不够精彩?
最新更新
我查吗(wochama.com)汇总了汉语字典,新华字典,成语字典,组词,词语,在线查字典,中文字典,英汉字典,在线字典,康熙字典等等,是学生查询学习资料的好帮手,是老师教学的好助手。
声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
Copyright©2009-2021 我查吗 wochama.com 版权所有 闽ICP备2021002822号-4